Sunday 2 February 2014

The EC girl :)


I met up with an OLD friend few days ago.  Hahahahaha, old friend, 'cause she's in my college from last 3 years but we never met..anyways that’s different thing…but we are old friends…lolz  ;)
It was a great day when she called me to inquire about WIP program because I m the unfortunate coordinator of that program.

And till now she’s taunting me that “coordinator ho tumhare jaisa”.

Anyways!! Can I say it again, it was a great day.  What did we do?  We talked.  And talked.  And talked. J

She told me such nice things about myself.  She reminded me of the guy I was with all the hopes and dreams and promise for the future. She was the sweetest friend.  EVERYONE liked her except few guys because of their own interpretations nothing more …and no one can do anything with that. She called me motu (in her language motu means buddy) and we always share our day with each other.  She always wanted to have fun and go anywhere.  She was brave enough to challenge me in TAKILA SHOTS…

 It's amazing how we see ourselves as time passes.  It was so good to hear a positive word about me.  (I'm not saying my friend doesn't compliment me, but for them, I know its foreplay.  :))

She is is so beautiful - in more ways than she will ever know.

I feel connected to her in ways I have never felt with anyone else. I trust her, feel comfortable with her, tell her hidden thoughts that I could never tell anyone else and vice-versa also. I love every moment we spend together and miss her whenever she is not texting me.

She loves hanging with me 24/7 on cell and we do a lot together & I wish she deserves everything good that this life has to offer. Every possible happiness. Every beautiful moment along with his boyfriend KSHITIJ.

At last I summarized myself by saying few words dedicated to EC girl :

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy,
I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."

No comments:

Post a Comment