Saturday 8 February 2014

My MMS


People today are becoming so selfish that it has become difficult to call anybody my friend. Everybody tries to exploit others. The people whom you regard as your best friends often prove otherwise.

True friends have become as rare as the dodo. A search for them is bound to fail. However, if there is somebody whom we can call our friend, we are lucky. To have a good friend is worth a million rupees, even more I’ve been immersed in the study of friendship for the past several years, and among the many things I’ve learned, one idea stands out: If you truly want to change some aspect of your life, developing friendships with people who aspire to the same goals as you do — like I did with my friend.


It’s hard to find friend like him. Without him I would not be as happy as I am now. Through good and bad times, I’m positive that forever we will still remain friends.

Now I would like to describe one of my best friend whose name is MANPREET SINGH (MANNU) or in other words I can say my MMS (Mittar Manpreet Singh) .The first reason I consider him as my best friend is that he has a very warm personality. He is so friendly when he meets me everywhere. He always smiles politely on me that make me absolutely delighted when I meet him. Furthermore, Honesty is his good manner. He never lies to me even one time, because he likes to say something true. Moreover, Mannu is a funny person. In addition, he is a compassionate friend, who always helps other buddies when they have problem. He always cares especially about me. Being a selfish guy I can say he is very useful for me….lolz J

“Like a true friend he loves, gives help, sacrifices his interests without anything in return.”

2 comments: