Saturday 22 February 2014

Happy March, See you in April

I haven't blogged from last two days, and it has been the weirdest thing - the first time in years that I took a little time off of blogging for reasons other than vacation or exam issue. I took few days off of blogging simply because I have nothing to say, and because my heart just isn't in it right now. The funny thing is, though, I am happier than I've been in longer than I can remember. I wake up every morning in love with my home and my family, and excited to get to cope up with my engineering subjects in my own way, I'm so passionate about. A million thoughts are swimming around in my head 24/7, and none of them have to do with blogging, or even leave any room for thoughts about blogging. I truly am a one-thing-at-a-time kind of boy.

I don't have the urge to share every aspect of every moment of my life anymore (slight exaggeration), and I'm OK with that.

Bottom line, I think I've grown out of what my blog was before. I think it served its purpose for a time, and I have no regrets. But now I need to really figure out what I want to do with my engineering career.

One thing I know for sure is that most readers can just tell when your heart isn't in it. I believe that everything you do in life will be received one thousand times better if you do it from a place of true joy and passion for that work. And I just haven't had that for blogging since somewhere in the fall, and I think I need to take a step back and re-evaluate. I don't think I'll ever decide to shut this blog down. I really, truly do enjoy blogging. Or at least I did, and I think I can get that back. I just need a break.

So I'm taking March off. March, because it's a month of colors, and because it's a cold-hot same time both month, and because it's the month of Exams, and because there's a lot of Siyappa’s going on regarding my reputation and guys who don’t have their own stand anywhere were dare enough to point me out with the help of their sole weapon (mark sheet), so I’d like to fully devote myself to in the next few months towards my sem. So that I could whack their asses hard.


I'll be back in April (hopefully). April begins my favorite time of year (becoz it’s my darling’s b’day), and it just seems like the perfect time to start fresh here. I'm going to really try to devote myself to getting caught up in March - caught up in putting the mouth of those assholes shut, caught up to renovate myself and challenge them in their own field, caught up on that brand maintenance of my repo, and hopefully all of that catching up will leave me invigorated and creative again when it comes to this online space that really is so dear to me.

I'll see you all back here in APRIL. Happy March and happy month of colors... :)

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment